WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL > Topics

Subject: MAKE UP~~BREAK UP
Replies: 5 Views: 492

kerbybro 31.08.10 - 05:27pm
love is painfull.but nobody forced u to fall in love.u jumped in willingly.what will u do when it becomes unbearable?tell us what u do when u want to either break up or to make up....help my bro with tips plz. *

kerbybro 31.08.10 - 05:34pm
B4 I make up I must have thought deeply about it n seen the stupid part of it all.if it doesnt work out I thank GOD if it works I go to the sanctuary.that makes my heart at least stable.we live to die,if she going to die hating me,I will die loving her. *

signior 31.08.10 - 05:51pm
thats nice bro.when I break up I must have really felt so bored n not seeing any future in tomorrow with her.but am not an animal,I understand man is to error,but 2 forgive is divine.if she will accept me back then I will have 2 change 2 a better man. *

idahd 3.09.10 - 03:59pm
When i break up with a man,makin up is the last thing i do.Among all the men i broke up with,only one hs been worth my forgiveness.I wonder y i 4gave him ahmm...! *

jaskerby 6.09.10 - 01:06pm
it is because love is more stronger than heart,it works like gravity,pulling u close 2 your mate,and no matter how u try not to 4give him,u just cant.thats what I call true luv.I was 4given with smebdy worth to have,I wont let her form a river bcoz of me. *

m.jacksn 8.09.10 - 06:44am
reading2.GIF......HMMM.GIF *

* JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search