WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL > Topics

Subject: Broken hearts
Replies: 5 Views: 459

idahd 18.08.10 - 11:26am
Pple luv and the loved and the beloved smile at the luv that bound them 2gether bt where do fragile broken hearts go to?I'd luv 2 know where they go to,but wherever they go to,let no man take me there. *

jaskerby 18.08.10 - 11:37am
broken hearts have a place called home in a one mighty hand of someone strange whom u least expect.brokenhearts will never be alone.....I would break anybodys heart but I Just cant do it,because i would have to start with mine first then to you honey. *

idahd 19.08.10 - 05:23pm
thats y i luv u honey. *

idahd 26.08.10 - 07:16pm
Broken hrted pple,always fall on their mamas arms 2 seek consolance,advice that things will always b fyn,bt they r always warned nvr 2 fall on those hands that made them cry.mamas r gud doctors 4 brokenhrted pple *

jaskerby 31.08.10 - 05:08pm
my mama feels sad that we are apart.she doesnt believe that we said to hell with love.she tells me that I Should fight for my love if I am really serious with her.but i don know if she will ever forgive me.what will I do? *

kerbybro 31.08.10 - 05:20pm
bro,u should fight for your love,if she is meant for u then thats it,don waste any time.try first then later on ull say u tried,rather being called a quiter.ok? *

* JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* JaskerROMANCeCAPITAL

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search